Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have been thinking about this idea for some time, and finally decided to give it a go. Over the course of this year, 2011, I will be attempting to publish one poem per day to this blog. I make no promises as to the quality of these attempts nor about my ability to fulfill the daily limit.
It is my hope that by the conclusion of this project I will have learned something more about myself. Yes, the who am I and why am I here questions.
Now for the guidelines:
Please keep any comments P G rated and applicable to the post they are attached to. Inappropriate comments will be removed.
Remember as well, please, that I am the one writing the poems here and while I may or may not appreciate what you write, I will remove other poems regardless.

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to read what creative imagings you come up with....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and great poem!!! Not sure if I did the follower part right.

    ReplyDelete