Friday, June 3, 2011

The One Hundred Fifty Fifth, June 3, 2011

dedication to a cause
calling the spirit on
it is time to stand up
this is a call to arms

we forget our pains
as they soon fade
we remember theirs
a pain that does not

for those that suffer
we suffer as well
without sacrifice
understanding fails

I pray to never know
I pray no more will
I pray this dies a death
worthy of its crimes

tomorrow I will walk
seeking to find a cure
for all those in need
may it ease their pain

This is why I Relay, family, friends, loved ones passed away, may their memory inspire me and keep me going until the cure is found.
DAMN YOU TO HELL CANCER!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My comment is, "There is no need to comment". What needed to be said has been said well, completely, and without reservation. I simply repeat and quote,

    dedication to a cause
    calling the spirit on
    it is time to stand up
    this is a call to arms

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Relay too, my comrade in arms! :-)

    ReplyDelete