Saturday, June 11, 2011

The One Hundred Sixty Third, June 11, 2011

it is not easy to be profound
at the drop of a figurative hat

it is not easy to find creativity
with the turning of each stone

it is not easy to express unique
day after day after day after day

I know this very well indeed
because I cannot do it very well

perseverance and dedication
rising to my personal challenge

growing more within myself
finding my limits and pushing

extending my boundaries
finding new wonders beyond

becoming a bit more each time
is an educational experience

it is also rather tiring... nap time

2 comments:

  1. One day soon, you may find yourself unable to complain about how difficult this is for you. You will find it is a part of your life, for better or for worse. We may not be there for that moment, but when it comes, cherish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete