Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Two Hundred Seventy Fourth, October 1, 2011

it is amazing how we can see
life from a whole new way
through a simple little act
tho the hero is unglamorous

fulfilling the little duites
that bring us no fortune
and lead not unto fame
simply making live easier

a salute to the heros
unheralded in our world
the washers of windows
the sweepers of streets

all hail the lowly heros
the unsung underpaid
those that are over looked
my thanks go out to you

thank you for doing
all those thankless jobs
no one ever notices
I have, and will.. thank you!

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice of you to pay tribute to all those unsung heroes. I salute them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is life, this poem, this subject, these ideas. What I want to say on this would fill small book, but...it will be my actions, each day, that will matter...

    Writing a poem each day matters.

    ReplyDelete