Monday, January 3, 2011

The Third

morning rumbles in my mind
calling me to return once more
slightly awake as I face traffic
one of ten thousand faceless drones

it would seem I have been missed
all the systems are needing me
failing to log in, fail to print
failing to wake up, just like me

coffee would be good for me
but can't get away with sharing
processors get too excited
caffeine is not like RAM

printing issue solved too
it helps to have it turned on
feed it some paper to appease
then back to my cell once more

logins logins, the consistent bane
more than a week is too long
passwords did not change
but memory fails to recall

all things considered equal
it was not a bad morning
it was almost worth coming in
almost... Happy Monday, World!

1 comment:

  1. Not having the opportunity to edit may really serve this project... and you... well. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete