Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Three Hundred Second, October 29, 2011

nothing like the pressure
feeling the tension rise
clock tick tick ticking
count down running out

where will it take me now
floating along the stream
riding the waves looking
watching for something

hoping inspiration comes
searching for the muse
not sure there is one
maybe its only illusion

the muse is the mind
thoughts from within
creating the stream
and the thoughts pour

it amazes me to see it
time after time it works
not all glowing gems
but still they come

it is just another part
of the wild ride I'm on
exploring the pathways
finding how I work

what a wild ride.....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can ask for inspiration and ideas from others. You can look to others or nature, and hope that someone provides you with just the right kind of event in your life to help you write. When push comes to shove...you pull out "clock tick tick ticking" and think, yet again, about "the muse" within you. You float and ride and watch. You even amaze yourself.

    You cannot help but be aware of the end of this year approaching. I, too, have not counted the days this year as I have with any other year. Usually every day is "a day". Now, in a little less than 65 days...I will wonder.

    ReplyDelete