Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Three Hundred Thirtieth, November 26, 2011

is it only me
or are glitches common
with hiccups the norm
and things working properly rarities?

it happens
something simple fails
no sign or clue of why
just another system reboot of my day

is there a reset?
some days I need one
push the button... poof
back in bed and waking up again

am I microsoft
needing a critical update
service pack thirty seven
incompatible with my hardware

driver update
reinstall fails once again
need to reflash my bios
system does not support updates

somedays I just want a hug from my motherboard......

1 comment:

  1. There is no doubt that every person requires more "time off" than we ever are able or willing to take. When putting aside things we CAN put aside or put away, perhaps we can creatively find small ways to do this until the bigger chances are granted to us, if they ever are. This is our life so we must be the ones to do it. This peom is a lovely way of presenting it. thank you.

    ReplyDelete