Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Two Hundred Fifty Eighth, September 15, 2011

I was just recently asked
was I losing my memory
I can't remember by whom
I have no idea why they asked

I think I remembered my
what was it I needed
but I have whatever it was
I put it right over there

did I mention to you yet
that some one was asking
only just the other day
was I losing my memory

now where did I put that
what is it called again
oh well never mind
it will turn up again soon

I miss my mind, where ever I left it....

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps the need for naps and the memory loss are related? What a sweet, silly poem that speaks to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a funny poem. It made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found my car keys in the freezer... I'm not kidding. ~Pie

    ReplyDelete