Sunday, June 26, 2011

The One Hundred Seventy Eighth, June 26, 2011

stil quiet moments settling the spirit
calling the mind to rest slow the pace
easing the tensions that restrict us
opening the pathways deep within

feeling the flow slow and drop deeper
settling in for a comforting visit
wondering where we will look today
exploring the whys that guide choices

if not for these expeditions into self
I do not know where I would be
for I find them to restore identity
realigning the who and where I am

time to sit and be nothing for now
tune out the world around me
dwelling in the me I want to know
the who that dwells within

the journey continues on....;.

2 comments:

  1. I like this lots. It has texture. It made me smile. There is a wonderful flow to it along with a layering of thoughts that takes one nowhere - exactly where it should take one. I'd name it, "Right Here" because it describes where you are and that it is the correct place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree sometimes self reflection is so important and hence self awareness.

    ReplyDelete